I traded in my car for which I had a loan at Citifinancial.The dealership paid off the auto loan with Citifinancial in full on 10/12/09.
On 10/16/09 Citifinancial Audo auto-debited my checking account for $430. Now I'm overdrawn! And, they say it's my fault because I didn't cancel the auto-debits! Let's see...
I have a zero balance, but they continue to accept payments on that paid-in-full account. The only contact is their call center in Bangalore; apparently there is no US entity I can speak to. They won't directly credit my checking account, but say they'll send a check....
So I wait, while my checking account overdraft fees mount.I hate them.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..."
- "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...."
- "Not sure how many people read the paper these days...but today in the Bourbonnais, Illinois Daily Journal a story line caught my eye...'IL residents snap up U.S. State Silver Bars'...."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "I bought this ring to give to my wife on Mothers Day 2016. A week after I gave it to her she showed me the spots under the stone...."
- "So I decided to try something new. Terribly disappoited. The broth tasted like a can of beef broth was poured into a bowl and veggies and wontons were added...."
- "On 4/28/16 I shopped Walmart using the earn 7 points per dollar. My purchase came to $212.00. I should have earned 1484 points. Instead they are crediting me for 824...."