I traded in my car for which I had a loan at Citifinancial.The dealership paid off the auto loan with Citifinancial in full on 10/12/09.
On 10/16/09 Citifinancial Audo auto-debited my checking account for $430. Now I'm overdrawn! And, they say it's my fault because I didn't cancel the auto-debits! Let's see...
I have a zero balance, but they continue to accept payments on that paid-in-full account. The only contact is their call center in Bangalore; apparently there is no US entity I can speak to. They won't directly credit my checking account, but say they'll send a check....
So I wait, while my checking account overdraft fees mount.I hate them.f1797d2 review #159693
You may also like
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."
- " BEWARE of a fraud company called MAGRITTE GLOBAL CORPORATION they are nothing but fake fraudsters trying to scam people out of money because they have none of their own!!! They..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "I have purchase air max 90 for $110. I have only worn three times. Poor quality material being use. If I wanted cheap quality I would have went to payless..."
- "Should've typed in "ECycleBest Review" in Google before I sent them my iPhone 4S. 1500 complaints on the Better Business Bureau alone! They quoted me at $107 and then "evaluated"..."
- "This team is an extreme disappointment. Marina does not respond to any client requests, even after making a 50% down payment on the project. It has taken 3 months just..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "My mother purchased Samsung Frig model RS22HDHPNSR/AA on back in June of this year from hhgregg. It is now October and the unit is as dead as the proverbial..."
- "This is a clip from ABC 27 in Harrisburg, PA where they do an investigative piece on Sundance Vacations. (it's in the second half of the clip). Sundance has sales..."