Citifinancial Auto payment deferment
After setting up a payment arrangement with them in March due to an economic hardship (unforseen out of pocket medical expense) I was certain that I would be able to keep my payments on track. In May I started recieving collections calls stating my payments were 20 days late. As it turns out, CFA decided to stop deducting the payments from my checking account without telling me. More than a week of extra interest had accrued before I figured this out!
No one bothered to call me to say that anything had changed. Now my payment is 20 days past due (more money for them)and I'm sure it's all legal. I wish more than anything I didn't have a loan with this company. Their systems don't talk to each other and the customer service sucks. I hope this company tanks and soon.bd5ea5d
You may also like
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "Marina, California Best Buy, about July 15th, 2012: 1. 6 months after my computer purchase, my computer wouldn't switch on. I turned it into the local Geeks and they saw..."
- "Purchased a New HP Pavilion Entertainment PC Notebook with Integrated Webcam, Model# dv6910us, July 2008. Did not purchase an extended warranty because thought "HP" was a dependable brand that would..."
- "I was working out and my cable snaped not by fault of mine , it is not a smooth cut the wires ripped apart, im only a 120 pounds I..."
- "I ordered the Costa Collection (and yes almost the entire collection) and ordered two chairs, two chase, tables etc... Spent about $16,000 on just this collection and order alone. This..."
- "I was looking forward to eating my ham and cheese croissan'wich this morning. My husband dropped me off at work early just so I could eat. However, when I open..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "This company is a fraud!! I ordered a flowers and chocolates to be delivered on 7/3 for a new baby. Not only was it delayed once but twice and according..."
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."