I traded in my car for which I had a loan at Citifinancial.The dealership paid off the auto loan with Citifinancial in full on 10/12/09.
On 10/16/09 Citifinancial Audo auto-debited my checking account for $430. Now I'm overdrawn! And, they say it's my fault because I didn't cancel the auto-debits! Let's see...
I have a zero balance, but they continue to accept payments on that paid-in-full account. The only contact is their call center in Bangalore; apparently there is no US entity I can speak to. They won't directly credit my checking account, but say they'll send a check....
So I wait, while my checking account overdraft fees mount.I hate them.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Loan
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine..."
- "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..."
- "I too have fallen victim to the "sure we can close your loan in less than 30 days" lie. When I originally shopped around other lenders were giving me..."
- "We bought Norwood windows and doors approximately six years ago at the suggestion of our architect. At the time he felt norwood windows were not only architecturally appropriate for home..."
- "bonjour , Je ne pouvais même pas obtenir mon chèque code PIN sur mon mobile mon problème est toujours pas résolu, vous pouvez vérifier mon compte s'il vous plaît aidez-moi..."
- "I notified the landlord from Keller Williams Alex Coates. I explain about the fumes that came from the basement. The odor was so bad after several summer it came through..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."