Wayne, Pennsylvania

I traded in my car for which I had a loan at Citifinancial.The dealership paid off the auto loan with Citifinancial in full on 10/12/09.

Related: CitiFinancial - Can't believe it!

On 10/16/09 Citifinancial Audo auto-debited my checking account for $430. Now I'm overdrawn! And, they say it's my fault because I didn't cancel the auto-debits! Let's see...

I have a zero balance, but they continue to accept payments on that paid-in-full account. The only contact is their call center in Bangalore; apparently there is no US entity I can speak to. They won't directly credit my checking account, but say they'll send a check....

So I wait, while my checking account overdraft fees mount.I hate them.

Review about: Car Loan.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Citifinancial Loan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with CitiFinancial?

Comments

john
Albany, New York, United States #604757

:( i am to having a great deal of a trouble with obtaining a lein releases.food for thought, I will be filing complains with new york motor vechiles, new york attorney general, the local news agencies BBB and whom ever else I can think of.

I have paid my loan on time and in fact ahead of schedule.

It is there responseability to make this rite.please join me.

to john Charlotte, Vermont, United States #694575

Did you ever get the lein released?I paid off my car to them in 2008 and just found out that they never released the lien because California DMV has a "digital" title thing so I never got a copy.

Now that I've moved out of state, I need a copy of my title and found out the lien was never released.

I have 60 days to get a copy of the title for registration in my new state.I'm a little worried!

PM Jones

My loan was a complete nightmare with Citifinancial and then was transfered to Santander and it became worst. The car was paid off over a year ago and I still have not received a title.

Wallace GLEN Clark

I had a car loan thru citifinancial auto an the car went thru chapter13 an car was was paid off an i received car title back from santander consumer whom brought citifinancial out .docid 510008617928 .....11/10/12 date released an mailed to wallace clark an betty a.

clark ctrl;100johnsr.name b.clark loan #1114709 says lein held by arcadia financial 3260 pointe kwy 300 vancross ,ga 30092..........title was mail to above owers but the leinholder did not release title am wanting to trade car but need the citifinancial auto/ arcadia financial lein took off.

please check out and call 2562066499 or email with info to clar1983@bellsouth.net.any help will be welcomed thanks waLLace clark

wendell williams

need help to fine citifincial

tha king

this company ripped me off and they need to be out of business!!!! 2yrs later i still owe money to them even when im settled out!!!!! :(

Another satisfied customer

I have two auto loans I've been paying on monthly for 9 years.I have paid 3,200 on the principal on one and 600 on the other.

The total amounts came to 20,400.At this rate my great grand children will still owe on this account.

Mary Luker

Did Santander Buy Auto Loans from Citi Financial, or did Citi change their name to Santander? I need to get my payment records from Citi financial, I did some research and I found a site that said Citifinancail is now Santander USA, Makes me wonder! We are part of the lawsuit aganinst Santander.

my name....

Is there a number that the customer can reach any of these people to ask questions, and or get things cleared up? Or, do I need to stop paying them so someone calls me about non payment? LEt me find out....

Sergio

Sorry to hear all the complaints about Citi Financial, but i have a car loan and i had financial trouble and they cut all the intrest and gave me a 100 dollar a month payment.not bad!

to all out there, they need to see all legal paperwork for them to help you.i had to file BK Chapter 13 and that's how they were able to help.