After setting up a payment arrangement with them in March due to an economic hardship (unforseen out of pocket medical expense) I was certain that I would be able to keep my payments on track. In May I started recieving collections calls stating my payments were 20 days late. As it turns out, CFA decided to stop deducting the payments from my checking account without telling me. More than a week of extra interest had accrued before I figured this out!
No one bothered to call me to say that anything had changed. Now my payment is 20 days past due (more money for them)and I'm sure it's all legal. I wish more than anything I didn't have a loan with this company. Their systems don't talk to each other and the customer service sucks. I hope this company tanks and soon.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Crystler Pacifica
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had placed an (dell laptop) order 103-1253225-4398657 on Amazon on 1st of october costed me around 62250 INR ($948) and its been 23 days, I have not received my product..."
- "I finally received the childrens learning tablet today, as I suspected its a piece of Garbage lights dont work, scratches, black marks all over it, rust marks in the screw..."
- "Ive ordered JXD S5100 game tablet (device) for my son on 20th november 2012. I received package begin January 2013. After opening and examining device, i figured there is no..."
- "I purchased a pair of sketchers and after only two months they started to come unglued on both shoes....i have always liked the brand and have wore them since highschool..i..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "My husband and I bought Thomasville cabinets from Home Depot store # 0731 in the last part of 2002. We didn't get Home Depot to our house to install..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."