Knoxville, Tennessee

After setting up a payment arrangement with them in March due to an economic hardship (unforseen out of pocket medical expense) I was certain that I would be able to keep my payments on track. In May I started recieving collections calls stating my payments were 20 days late. As it turns out, CFA decided to stop deducting the payments from my checking account without telling me. More than a week of extra interest had accrued before I figured this out!

No one bothered to call me to say that anything had changed. Now my payment is 20 days past due (more money for them)and I'm sure it's all legal. I wish more than anything I didn't have a loan with this company. Their systems don't talk to each other and the customer service sucks. I hope this company tanks and soon.

Review about: Crystler Pacifica.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Citifinancial Loan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with CitiFinancial?

Comments

sean garvey,108 Jodie Dr.Hunts

I need a notarized lien release on their letterhead. I have payed my car off Addendum No#41-44 101264.2001 Chev.monte carlo

Raymond lugo

I recently send u an email about a letter indicating about a letter of payment in full please I need that so I can sell my car cause my title says that theirs a lein on the car so please let me know something

kalephnt

Well I have joined the ranks.I also knew nothing of the takeover by Santandar.

I have tried many times to call them in Dallas, get some *** who gives the main office number and NO ONE answers. Now trying to understand how they think my payoff is over six hundred more than my original finance amt. According to their own records. I owe just two payments, but that amt owed is more than 3 1/2 payments.

I will never buy a vehicle with citifinancil or Santandar!

If some car company wants to finance with them I will just not buy the vehicle!Hope the BBB gets this information!

Mad Man

I like how no two Santander reps give matching answers to any particular question... That's not at all frustrating when trying to figure your payoff total!

Oh yeah, and heaven help anyone that might need a loan modification packet because for the life of me I can't understand how- especially in this day in age- it could possibly take 5 to 7 business days to receive an email... Buncha f***in' shysters.

Ann
#201083

This is madness.So this country has gotten to the place where it allows companies like Citi to PIM its hard working citizens.

This Santander is a bank from Spain. This was a back door deal made with a foreign bank. So now we are paying a foreign company our US $$$. El Banco Santander.

To date, no one can explain to me my August 2010 car payment. My bank account shows that it was paid. According to Santander their system does not reflect that payment. Oh this is wonderful…in addition, some wonderful *** continued to withdraw unauthorized payment from my bank account.

Talk about illegal. All prior payment arrangements that were made with CitiFin. Auto, are now out-the-door. Hi!!!

CitiFinancial Auto, new PIM on the block.:upset

brian
#196284

If you want to complain about santader then put in on santader sight and not citi auto. That is 2 different co!!!!

sam
#196149

Im pissed myself.Unless I mail my payment in advance I have to pay a 10.95 convenience fee?

WTF???? that is insane!!!

Not to mention I was caught off guard with this company.Im looking for a refinance this is ***.

brenda
#196053

:eek i had the same happen 2 me an i startd recieving collection calls from them an i ignored them cauz i said i dnt hav an acct with them an didnt know that was what it was an they suck *** like citi this loan has been bought out 3 times an i want out this loan. esp when u cant talk to a rep.

Tamra-***ed off!!!!
#195697

So I am dealing with the same mess...this Santander group has ruined my credit...charged me late fees etc...even fees they cannot explain to me...after 4 different people....yes, the fee is only $5.06 but it is a matter of principle.

We had an agreement with Citi, and now that is gone out the window...and my credit has been ruined, showing 40 days late as of today...

i'm angry, i'm mad, and i'm going to tell everyone i know, on every single site i can find....funny (not really) thing is, i was not even aware that my account was considered "past due". had i known that, i could have paid it in full...by the way, this is my very last 2 payments on my loan...Santander trashed my credit on the last payment....unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBB, facebook etc...here I come...

Regina
#195215

I'm confused about my payment this month!So frustrating, that I have not received a Noitce of Payment for the month of October.

My intial payment every month is th 28th. I call CitiFinanical many times I cannot get through, it says my account number is no longer active! What does that mean??? CITI FINACIAL WHAT IS GOING ON???

PLEASE EXPLAIN. I DID NOT GET ANY LETTER STATING YOU WERE CHANGING OR BEING BOUGHT OUT. IF THIS WAS THE CASE, DID THE NEW LOAN COMPANY SEND SOME KIND OF LETTER??? I'M FRUSTRATED, CONFUSED AND PISSED DUE TO THE LACK OF SERVICE (CITI FINANCIAL) OUTRAGED CUSTOMER!!!

I hope to hear from someone soon!!! I will be making a intial complain to BBB today.

I do not want a late payment showing up on my TRW when I never received a Notice of Payment to send a check!Ugh :(