Hello, I purchased my 2002 Ford Taurus in 2003 and financed it through Citi Auto Financial. I had this car until just a few weeks ago when it was involved in a car accident.

The insurance company has totaled the car and it will not be repaired. The car was paid off in 2008 and I received the paperwork and copy of the title showing it was paid in full. I do not have an original title and need that for the insurance company. Please let me know what I need to do to receive the original title.

Linda M. Hopson 8063 Sapphire Cove Ave.

Las Vegas, NV 89117 702.278.5676 Vehicle: 2002, Ford, Taurus VIN: 1FAFP53U12G214125 Account: 1784857301 Thank you very much. If you need any further information, please let me know.

Product or Service Mentioned: Citifinancial Auto Loan.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 10.

Comments

Please how to contact Citi financial to get my car title since I was on Chapter 7 and got discharge 10 years ago.

Hi...are you still looking to get this resolved. I no longer work for Citifinancial but was there for 17 yrs...maybe I van assist you. My email address is jacqueline12mendoza@gmail.comI left the company when they outsourced my dept to India and then sold most auto accounts to Shady sleezy Santander, I cannot work for a company that was so unethical.