So I have been unemployed and needed some help with lowering my payments for a short time.I couldnt do it at first because I was past due so they said as soon as I bring it current do it again so they could approve it.

I bring it current and now they said I cant do it because Im current? What?! So when I try to speak to the manager Im first put on hold for 30 min. They ask to call me back I agree.

No phone call for 3 days. Call again, put on hold again 30 min. Call again they transfer me to a voicemail. I call again and they hang up on me?

Really?!I will definitely try nd get refinanced with someone else because they are horrible.

Had an Experience with CitiFinancial?

Comments

Is this citifinancial, citifiancial auto, citi credit card, or citi mortgage.If this is a citifinancial personal loan then go to your local office where you did the loan.

Only reason it would not be in your local office if is with citifinancial is if you filed bankruptcy.There is not enough info in your post to help you.