we have an auto loan with them and the customer service reps are rude and have no empathy, this company should be put out of business.they are a scandalous company and i will tell everyone i know to never do business with them.

I am currently having a financial hardship and they have not taken the time to even consider working with me or to here the hardship to assist.

The customer service rep was very rude and snappy and rushed to judge on why i didnt make a payment last month.and did not offer any suggestions or help.

Review about: Citifinancial Loan.

Had an Experience with CitiFinancial?

Comments

Green Tree Mortgage sold out Change names to Ditech Ditech "Since I had Ditch Change they over charge mine Interest Rate Has going up from 6% To 8% now to 8.99% going to 9% and they make harder to pay..." Read more Lending Club - FICO 780, $215k a year income - denied Lending Club "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Norcross, Georgia Naca "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..." Read more Usaa - Dangerously Incompetent Company Usaa "I had been a loyal customer of USAA for 26 years and a most recent event in December changed all of that. While driving from California to Arizona, I hit..." Read more Fedex - Paid 94.00 No smoke masks for new borns and neice Fedex "2 newborn babies and my niece needed smoke masks. There are no fires where they are but the smoke was over whelming the Berkeley area.The older lady at Arcata store..." Read more GUESS NEVER MORE: new purse peeling!!! Guess "I purchase this purse in Las Vegas, ins a Guess store. After 2 years, carefully kept in the given bag, I used this purse only 2 times!! When I open:..." Read more Lane Furniture - Worst "leather" furniture I have ever seen Lane Furniture "My expensive leather couch started to flake over two years ago. It is six piece reclining sectional. Since then, I have contacted the store where I purchased it. The parties..." Read more Craft Holsters - Unique hand made holster! Craft Holsters "Fantastic product made of top quality leather, nicely designed at the same time elegant , very strong and ... affordable! The stitching is particularly beautiful. It is a real pleasure..." Read more