CITIFINANCIAL PROVIDES LOANS FOR HIGH RISK LENDERS.IF YOU HAVE A LOAN AT CITFINANCIAL YOU EITHER HAVE MADE POOR CREDIT DECISIONS IN THE PAST OR YOU DIDN'T TAKE TIME TO SHOP AROUND FOR A LOAN.

IT'S A BIG MARKET SO BE SURE TO LOOK AROUND. CITI CANNOT FOR ANY REASON RAISE RATES ON LOANS THEY OFFER. THE APR WILL RANGE FROM 12.99% TO 29.99% DEPENDING ON PAST CREDIT HISTORY. THE PERSONAL LOANS PROVIDED ARE ALL FIXED RATE AND ANY ONE WHO GETS ONE NEEDS TO BE SURE TO READ WHAT IT SAYS ON THE LOAN DOCUMENTATION.

IF YOU ARE LATE THEY WILL CALL YOU TO COLLECT PAYMENT. THE LONGER YOU WAIT TO PAY THE LONGER THE LOAN TERM STRETCHES OUT, HENCE THE MORE INTEREST YOU PAY. GET SET UP ON AUTO PAY. IF YOUR NOT WILLING TO THEN YOU SHOULDNT HAVE THE LOAN IN THE FIRST PLACE.

THE LONGER IT TAKES YOU TO MAKE YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENT THE LONGER IT TAKES FOR YOU TO PAY BACK THE MONEY THEY GAVE YOU. TIMES ARE TOUGH, NO SHIVVY SHERLOCK! KEEP IN MIND WHEN YOUR GETTING COLLECTION CALLS ITS BECAUSE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE AT THAT POINT IN TIME INCLUDING THE GAS YOU HAVE IN YOUR CAR, AND THE FOOD IN YOUR KIDS STOMACHS IS THERE BECAUSE CITI DECIDED TO BORROW THE MONEY TO YOU TO HAVE ROOM FOR WHATEVER IT IS YOU NEEDED TO HAVE AT THE TIME THE LOAN WAS TAKEN OUT. WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO PAY YOUR BILLS AND QUIT COMPLAINING.

STOP HURTING THIS COUNTRIES CAPITOL MARKETS BY NOT MEETING THE OBLIGATIONS YOU FIRST HAND ORIGINALLY MADE!

Review about: Citifinancial Loan.

Had an Experience with CitiFinancial?

Comments

Because we are a country of consumers..some of us bit of more than we can chew.We want more than we have the money to pay for...then we want to get upset at the companies that gave us the credit.

Control your spending !!!Just because you want doesnt mean you have to have it.

Sorry, I have to differ with *the real deal*.My credit is great, I just had a LOT of debt, so I decided to consolidate with an offer from Citifinancial.

No, they did not disclose the fact that even if you make EXTRA payments, as I have done, if you wait 30 days in between payment dates, everything will go to interest on your next payment. Also, at closing they told me that if I wanted to pay down my note to the balance of my collateral, they would give me the title back to my car. Now they are saying that whoever told me that is crazy and it's innaccurate. That's cool though, they are getting every extra penny I have so I can pay off my $8k balance asap.

I can't wait for them to begging ME to take their money in the future.:grin

I agree with this comment.customers come to finance companies such as citifinancial for financial help and i am sure they are disclosed the terms of the loan before signing.

as customers we want things that will benefit us or solve our problems, but when it is time to pay. we need to pay and meet our obligations.

citifinancial has worked with me many times and as long as we kept in communication they were able to work it out with me.so quit your wining, man up and pay or call them for help,

Citifinancial seems to be deliberately crediting my loan payments late, so they can put the entire payment toward interest each month. I have even sent the payment via certified mail, with a signed receipt showing date of delivery, and had them hold the bill for two weeks, until after the due date.

Pierrefitte-Sur-Seine, Ile-De-France, France #38684

8) Since there is more bad than good written about Citifinancial ....who do you think might be right here? 8)

I was preapproved for a loan at citifinancial. They told me to bring in SS card, Driver License and a copy of my original pay stub so they can verify informations provided by me is correct.

The problem is that I don't make that much on my pay stub.

I want to find out (if any of you know about their verifying process) if they actually check what I make.

Thank you.

Dear Matrbizzl,

You are obviously and grossly under-informed, or else you have a horrible case of cranial-rectal syndrome.

My own dealings with this company of loan-sharking financial rapists was due to a real estate "deal" that I did not orchestrate in any way. I simply needed to purchase a home after my divorce, and was approved for a 10% down loan that turned into 20% the day of closing.

That was set up completely by the mortgage people, and all I had to do was 'Pick up the check" and that was ALL I got- no paperwork, they promised to mail me everything. I had to personally go to the branch and request it, and when it materialized it was full of errors, as if someone made it up as they went along.

I do not dispute that I owe these people money, and I am making those payments that were never in my original bugdet and someday I look forward to buying groceries again, but when I asked to have the interest or terms renegotiated and was told that there would be no problem, only to have the story change once I left the office, I call that underhanded, lying and just plain bad business.

It's people like you who accept treatment like this that makes this company go on thinking they can just keep fisting their customers. Maybe you enjoy that -I work way too hard for my money.

"Get a life", you need to "Get a life"! You must work for Citifinancial! Because youre about the only one who finds this company so tolerable! Try being late on a payment once, and see why this forum is flooded with more "Cons" than "Pros"! This isnt ABOUT making payments on time.

Its about Citifinancial being cold blooded a$$holes and going out of their way to be incompetent and obsessive toward late payers! These employees are operating on the edge of the law, if not in violation for the amount of unnecessary harassing calls! And, for what? I have yet to see a person pull a payment that doesnt have it out of their a$$. Or a person that Citifinancial harasses that actually NEEDED reminding of a payment that's due, but late!

Not everybody has the $ to pay on time every month. An inadequate cash flow CAN and DOES actually happen. But it's beyond me why some people like yourself just can't seem to understand this "phenomenon." It's not like late-payers woke up one day and said "gee, I think I'll be late on my car payment and risk having my only source of transportation repoed!"

Amen!