I got a debt Consolidation Loan they've treated my like *** horrible,they won't give me straight answers on my loan,keep raise Interest,fees, n Balance while I'm payg on loan, Manager asked me if I been drinkg,r u drunk while got in Argument within phone,went in to Pay on Loan Rep was Rude to me then told me to leave,Calld about my Acct.,contactd Corporate Office still haven't heard from them! I am contactg every one I can on them,I would do the same on them if i was U,,only way to stop them from Treatg people Poorly like ***,Standup to them! They r horrible don't do anything with them very Shady co

Review about: Citifinancial Loan.

Had an Experience with CitiFinancial?

Comments

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you could be drunk too.Why would I trust anything you have to say when you type like that?

(Please take offense, because it's terrible). Also, "a friend" shouldn't be recommending you file bankruptcy.

Friends don't recommend ruining your credit for the next 10 years.If you don't like working with them, try taking out a loan elsewhere and pay them off...done.

Contact the Better Business Bureau.They can work with you.

I can assume by your typing skills that you may have a problem with your communication skills (please don't take offensive). I have worked for CitiFinancial and I can assure you sometimes they don't know how to read ledger cards. They make mistakes too. Or another option would be just to tell them to go *** themselves and file bankrupt.

It is still easier than they may say.

They may try to scare you to believe that its not.Good luck

Contact the Better Business Bureau.They can work with you.

It is still easier than they may say.

They may try to scare you to believe that its not.Good luck

Go back to school and learn to WRITE!! All your info is in your contract. I have never seen someone write a post with such bad grammar.