Chatham, Virginia

Citi auto took money out of my accout whrn they weren't suppose to and over drew my account.They promised to pay my over draft fees and put my money back within 72 hours.

it has been 3 months and I haven't received a thing. I called when my money wasn't put back in my account and was told it would be put back the nest day, this went on for days. I called 6-7 times a day to no advail, each person I talked to had a different story. Most of the time if you tried to talk to them you was given the run around.

I talked to 3 different managers eachn one telling the would have this setteled within 48 hours .I stll don't have my money.

Review about: Citifinancial Account.

Had an Experience with CitiFinancial?

Comments

For the lowly cost of a 1st class stamp, all of this could easily be avoided. But since we love our thoughtless automated society, we just can't find the time to write a check and mail it. As most of you are finding out, convienence isn't always free.

#162018

I also just had money takin out when they weren't suppose to and have been waiting two weeks now to get it back.Also get the same runaround.They are liers and very rude.

I am also trying to find a way to get a class action lawsuit started.Any takers?

after being notified of my bankruptcy I noticed a payment(s) withdrawn from my account without my authorization..I called and got redirected to their customer service which i have to wait to call the next day cause the 24 hours line is useless..so how do i get this back?

For the second time since January, Citi has taken a house payment given over the phone out twice.This has caused a major mess at the bank with overdraft fees.

The first time was settled rather quickly, this time has been a nightmare. I have talked to everyone who works there, I think, and they all give me the same story. "Send us the bank records and we will clear it up" - those have now been faxed 5 times.

The local office has been wonderful to deal with so when I had to go the the main office on-line in January, I was amazed at how inept they were.I hope this can be cleared up soon.

I agree, you need to get an attorney.

This has just happened to me, I take it I have no chance of getting it back now then lol

THEY DID THE SAME THING TO ME THIS IS BULL *** IT SEAMS LIKE THEIR MY BE AN OPTIONS FOR A CLASS ACTION LAWSUITE....