The Citifinancial office @ 580 King Street West, Oshawa Ontario Canada

L1J 7J1, continues to send me unsolicited "Express Loan Certificates".I have asked that my address be removed from their file to no avail.

What does it take to make these people listen? I consider this annoyance to boarder on harassment.I will never do business with any company that continually ignores my wishes and clutters my mail box with what I consider to be junk mail...in the electronic world it is referred to as "spam".

It is not wanted...if it was I would request it.I do not have this problem with any other financial institution.

Review about: Citifinancial Loan.

Had an Experience with CitiFinancial?

Comments

ROC916

Ever heard of the National Do Not Solicit Registry???? If you have time to write a review/complaint....then take the time to research your main issue and quit crying!

It is not the local office that sends out the mail. All sololcit mail comes from the coporate office but will have the local office info on it so you know who to contact if you want to do business with them. You can call their local office and ask for the customer service number and asked to be removed, our be like the rest of the people in the world who get junk mail everyday and throw it away, You do not have to open, just trow it away.