I took out a loan with Citi in July of O8 at the time of taking out the loan I was encouraged to take out insurance in the event that I was laid off. As GA is an at will state and as I had been laid off before I decided to take out the insurance. I was recently laid off again due to medical reasons and I filed a claim, was asked to produce documentation which I did and the claim was refused on the grounds that I had not worked from Sept o7-March 08 was not told that at the time of the loan application.

Had an Experience with CitiFinancial?

Comments

Brian your an *** you can't cancel the insurance if you do they will only credit back a small portion and don't forget he paid interest on this insurance. I think Jonathan might have something here I might try using them in my law suit against them.

You should do more than just cancel the insurance. The contract was "uncontionable" because you were not eligible to enter into the agreement. You should file a small claims lawsuit for actual damages of the amount of insurance you paid and punitive damages for the emotional stress and financial chaos caused from the false sense of security provided.

Then cancel the ins, it is that easy! You can cancel the ins at any time, yes you must have been employed for the last 12 months

Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland Naca "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Norcross, Georgia Naca "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..." Read more Lending Club - FICO 780, $215k a year income - denied Lending Club "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Great Value Wal Mart - What is this in my FGreat Value French Fries?? Great Value Wal Mart "I opened a brand new bag of Great Value french fries and found a foreign (food) object in there. WHAT IS THIS? It looks like it could maybe be chicken..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more