My husband was laid off for 3 weeks.That put us behind on the bills.

We owe one month's payment to Citifinancial. Their bill was due on the 12th. It is not even a month late! We received a very rude letter threatening to send our bill to debt collection.

Are you kidding me? I have tried talking to reps, and e-mailed. Next I will write. I mean we have had this loan for quite awhile and you would think with that low of amount owed after all we have paid there would be some leeway.

We will be caught up in two weeks.What a loser company!

Review about: Citifinancial Loan.

Had an Experience with CitiFinancial?

Comments

lol at jerry, what a *** fool. Everyone is laughing at you, because you're so *** ***.

#197129

It seems there are some people who are just comming on here to try and act like citi employees and start ***."jerry and pissed off" Grow up people.

As i tell all, go ahead and file for cease and desist.Your account will automatically be transfered to the collection dept for legal handling and you will no longer be able to get any help (deferments, aot, rewrites) at the local branch as it will be at the citi collection center.This is to protect citi from any lawsuits that a branch called you.

#196651

It blows my mind with you *** bag customers.You call us 10x a day when you want money.

You make a excuse that you dont want "autopay" because you pay online. You claim you will "never" lose your job by saying no to all insurance products and then *** when you lose your job and cant pay! Your a WORTHLESS ***! Pay your bills or dont borrow money.

If sh*t happens then file Bankrupcy. How would you feel if you borrowed someone money and they did the same to you? Would you just say go ahead and pay me whenever you feel like? Now multiply that by tens of thousands of customers.

Citifinancial would be out of business and *** like you wouldnt be able to afford your car payments.

(because your already into the Cash Advanaces Co.for your grocery money!)

Jerry you a true piece of s***. I have a loan with citi I think I will be late so you can come to my house and kick my teeth out, or maybe they will pick you up in my front yard after I beat you within a inch of your worthless life.

#181913

In addition to my previous comment about providing a "written cease and desist" to the local branch, you should call the branch and ask to speak to the manager and then tell them you are interested in either a DEFERMENT-which is a deferment on your payment, AOT-which is an Adjustement of Terms the branch can do to lower your payment or rate or both, or REWRITE-which the branch can rewrite your existing loan. GOOD LUCK HOPE IT HELPS!

#181912

Jerry, if you really are an employee of Citi, then you are in violation of the FDCPA with your post. You should be reported to the Comptroller of the Currency and even local police for harassment.

There are many people having financial difficulties because of the economy.If you cannot work out a payment plan then file bankruptcy.

If the loan is not secured it will probably be written off in the plan. If it is secured the debt can be decreased and they will receive whatever the judge deems proper. You will take a hit on your credit, but you will take a hit if you are 30 days late anyway.

Citifinancial is notorious for harrassing customers, the workers act like you owe them the money.I wonder if they pay all their bills on time, the self-righteous idiots.

You are a *** Brian and Jerry.Do you always pay all your bills on time?

Maybe you should get laid off and see how difficult it is.You cannot report anything to the credit bureau until you are 30 days late so go screw yourself.

All you need to do is provide the local Citifinancial office with a "written cease and desist" and make sure you get documentation such as a fax confirmation or UPS tracking # to confirm. This should stop all calls and if it does not you can sue them for up to 5 times the damages I believe. Good luck