I took out a 20,000$ home equity loan with those idiots at sucky financial in 2014.WORST MISTAKE EVER!!!!!!!!Then my wife was working full time and later in 2014 she lost her job so there was only 1 income plus her tiny unemployment cheque so we got behind on payments.Then the calls stated to come in from those *** at the branch.I do understand that the payments have to be made on time,but there are ways to talk to people for that basically insults and threats many times.I kept telling them that I was gonna make payment online they replied no I had to go in the branch really rude and threatening us to have lawyers to come here and foreclose.When I got this loan in May of 2014 I read the fin prints and interests was only 14% but last week I was fortunate enough to get over 23000$ from my dad to pay off this piece of *** loan.I went in my account I set up with them looked around and balance was at 0!!!!!!Wooooohooooo!!!but I noticed that the APR interest was at like 20.07% or something.I would not recommend this place to no one even how desperate you are for cash those reps at the branch are idiots they don't listen like I had told them I was goin to pay off this loan on Friday and still kept calling.I hope the CEO or any one from sucky financial reads this,also those loan places should be shut down!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of citifinancial home equity loan. CitiFinancial needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned citifinancial home equity loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at CitiFinancial.

Had an Experience with CitiFinancial?

Comments

If anyone in Canada would like to talk about their experience with Citifinancial even speak with the media please call Acorn Canada at 416-461-9233. I was also a victim of Citi and spoke out the more people we have showing how they changed the interest, charged criminal interest we might actually have a chance of having them charged with their scams.